Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HOLY CRAP!

This is Getting Supooplerous.
So, the baby walked up to me, hands outstretched a few minutes ago. I was like WTF?! How in the WORLD did she get into the Keebler Fudge Cookies I keep in the fridge? (Yes, I keep our cookies in the fridge. For kid and ant control.)

She had fudge ALL OVER HER HANDS AND TUMMY.  See, she just perfected this new skill.. you know.. taking all her clothes off. It is great. 
Only, it wasn't FUDGE. And it didn't smell like cookies. 

Yes, my friends. She pooped, stripped down to her diaper, then plunged her hands in the back of her diaper to investigate and paint herself. All in the manner the about 3 minutes it took me to go pee real quick like.  
Is this better than pooping on my hallway floor or in the tub? I really don't think so. Nope. I don't think so at all. 

Now, all the kids are having a bubble bath.  Don't worry, I cleaned the baby up before putting them in the tub. AND I have thoroughly Lysoled and scrubbed myself. AND I have gone all over the living room smelling the furniture and such just in case the finger painting was not limited to her body.
Where is MR MOM??!?!!?!! I wanna trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment