Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Character for the Mr. Men, Little Miss Series

My 3 Year Old Loves to Be in Everyone's Business.
Today, She Came Up With a New Character for an Old Classic!
So, we are visiting friends and family right now.  I have been going super crazy dealing with the kids in new environments. They want to explore everything, get into everything, and talk everyone's ear off while they try to get all my adult friends to pay attention to them. You know, the basic joys of taking a 5 yr old, 3 yr old, and 19month old on a road trip to visit folks you don't see that often.

Today, we were chilling with a close friend of the family.  He got a phone call and my 3 yr old instantly perked up.. she wanted to know who he was talking to and why.  She said "Who's your friend? What's your friend's name? Nosy? Mama said your friend's name was Miss Nosy!"
He looked at me, I looked at him and we were both confused.. until he bust out laughing.  He "got there" quicker than I did and made the connection.  

Here's how it really went:
Our friend got the call.. and while he was talking on the phone, 

3 yr old:  Who are you talking to? Who's your friend?
Me: Miss Nosy, Hush Now!


See, I was telling my 3 yr old she was being a rude butt-insky.  She thought I was telling her that the friend's name literally was Miss Nosy.

The best part was that when our friend was done laughing, he turned to me and said, "You have GOT to I am SAHM this one!!"
I see a new character for the Mr. Men/ Little Miss series!

No comments:

Post a Comment